Charming move in ready home with great open concept floor plan. Plenty of storage in the island kitchen with walk-in pantry. 3 bedroom, 1.75 bath. Large master is opposite of additional 2 bedrooms with attached 3/4 bath and huge closet. Gleaming laminate floors in living room and hall leading to main full bath. Fully fenced with manual gated entry 1.28 acres of flat open space. 1-2 car detached carport. Huge 40ft connex container for storage has wood burning stove. Green house to start your garden in the spring. Perfect for a mini farm. Super close to DT Yelm and Walmart but with that country feel. Easy access to JBLM East Gate. All appliances stay including a 2nd fridge. RV Parking. Plenty of space for entertaining.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,296 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
1,296 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Individual Well
Fort Stevens Elem
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Detached Carport.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gated Entry,Green House,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Dead End Street,Dirt Road,Open Space.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price