Perfectly situated at the end of a peaceful lane, you'll love coming home to 2.5 acres of fun + relaxation! Welcoming wrap-around front porch and spacious floorplan leading to private back deck with tiki-bar, great for entertaining. Roast marshmallows outdoors on a warm summer's night or cozy up in your rustic mini-farm home. The back patio overlooks your expansive level yard, once used as a ball field; plus, an amazing chicken coop. You'll love the spacious upstairs primary suite with huge soaking tub. Approx 556 SF of extra finished space with a deck above. Bonus: the property backs to Key Central Forest 480 acres & miles of trails...Super private yet close to great schools, Costco & HWY 16.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,538 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
2,538 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available
Key Peninsula Mid
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Skylight(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Garage, Detached Garage.
- Metal, Composition
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street, Dirt Road, Open Space, Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price