Come make yourself at home in this cozy chalet-style house nestled within the trees. Newly updated luxury vinyl plank flooring and magnificent whitewashed cedar throughout will WOW you. Floor to ceiling windows look out over tranquil territorial views, and vaulted ceilings + loft lend to spacious living space. Plus, an extra 900+ sq ft of unfinished basement below w/separate entrance. Potential workspace, vacation rental, multi-gen living...imagine the possibilities! Newer ductless mini-split keeps home at comfortable temp year round. Located in a quiet neighborhood above the bay, enjoy nature sounds & beauty from your deck & fully fenced yard, + multiple Riv HOA amenities such as golf course, lakes, marina, parks. Don't sleep on this one!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Community, See Remarks
1,700 sq. ft
1,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available, See Remarks, See Remarks
Buyer To Verify
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Stove/Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, See Remarks
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate Hardwood, Double Pane/Storm Window, Loft, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet. Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price