This immaculate Rambler and shop on just shy of 5 acres could be just what you are looking for! Amazing location and property! 3-bed & den/office, 2.75 baths. 2355 SqFt. Open floor plan living space and split bedroom design. Beautiful Hardwood flooring in main living area and office/den. Office has an attached 3/4 bath with double sinks. All large bedrooms, and a Primary suite and well appointed bathroom like a 5 Star resort! Complete with a Bains Ultra air jetted tub and a shower that is also a steam room, lighted & heated mirrors, all updated lighting to LED throughout the home. Smaller shop is 16x20 w/upper loft area. Large shop is 40x48 with its own 200Amp service. Upstairs is an amazing office space for 3 with kitchen, 3/4 bath.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,355 sq. ft
2,355 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Propane, Septic System, Electricity Available, Propane, Individual Well
George Wash Bush Mid
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- High Efficiency - 90%
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency - 90% , Ductless HP-Mini Split, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Sauna, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 12 Parking Spaces. 12 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Off Street.
- Wood, Brick, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price