A quick tree lined drive over the Purdy bridge leads you to this private park-like setting in the woods! The soothing song of birds and sunlight dancing through the trees invite you to your private oasis! The rural feel will have you questioning how this could be Pierce county. Vaulted ceilings and large open concept living lends itself great for entertaining! Garage is heated and cooled for year round comfort. Four bedroom septic would allow enhancement of the current structure for more bedrooms if needed. More than half of the 5 acre parcel is irrigated including down through the trail system.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Propane, Septic System, Electricity Available, Propane, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal
Key Peninsula Mid
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Paved, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price