Treat yourself to this amazingly beautiful home with Almost 4000 Sq. Ft., bright interior, recess lightning in living room, motion light sensors, spacious master suite with walk-ing closet. Fireplace accenting living room, hardwood floors in dining room and hallway, incredibly large kitchen with pantry cherry-stained cabinets with wine cooler. Top of the line granite in all bathrooms and on kitchen Island. Informal eating area opens to spacious deck for entertaining over 30 people! Lower level has recreation room and "two extra additional rooms" private back yard, attic offers a large secret room fully finish with electricity for extra storage! Just 7 minutes from downtown Gig Harbor restaurant and shopping centers, easy access to freeways!
Single Family, Other
3,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,920 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Septic System, Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Central A/C, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Dining Room, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price