NEW ON MARKET!*Refreshed & updated tri-level on a 1+ acre lot close to downtown Yelm*New flooring, fresh interior + exterior painting, all trim & doors re-painted, new appliances, some updated plumbing fixtures, new furnace, plus new carpet throughout*Vaulted ceilings on main level, which includes a spacious family room, kitchen, dining room*All bedrooms located upstairs, including the master w/attached bath*Comfortable family room on lower level w/high ceilings & access to the covered patio out back*Hard to find large lot, close-in to town*Need space to spread out, entertain, or for parking toys, RVS, etc?*Maybe add a detached shop/garage?*You have found it!*Easy access to downtown Yelm, HWY 507 & 510, & JBLM*Great value in this market!
Single Family, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,576 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,576 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Individual Well
Fort Stevens Elem
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking. Corner Lot,Dead End Street,Dirt Road.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price