Stunning, peaceful estate in the highly sought-after gated community of Timber Crest. Have it all with the privacy of acreage but in a social, friendly neighborhood. Luxury kitchen remodel w/ Signature Kitchen Suite appliance package, built-in appliances, high tech wifi range, new flooring, lighting, paint. Daylight basement is the fun zone with game room, kitchenette & theater. Enjoy the outdoors all year w/ covered patio & hot tub. Don't miss the fire pit for those fun summer gatherings. Meticulously landscaped with mature berry bushes. Room to build a shop or second dwelling. Neighborhood backs up to 200-acre trail system. Community park with new pickleball court & playground. Close to downtown, schools & shopping.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
5,696 sq. ft
5,696 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Propane, Septic System, Electricity Available, Propane, Common Area Maintenance, Road Maintenance
Harbor Ridge Mid
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 2. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), French Doors, Hot Tub/Spa, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Athletic Court,Cable TV,Deck,Electric Car Charging,Gas Available,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Propane,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot, Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price