Price Improvement! Location, Location, Location! Move in Ready! Charming Mid-Century Rambler. Front of home has attractive brick accents. Mature landscaping on a large corner lot. New front door and glowing hardwood floors. Updated stainless steel appliances and gas range in the kitchen. Lots of counter space and cabinets. Primary bedroom has large walk-in closet. New electrical features include recessed lighting. Updated plumbing. Wood fireplace, gas furnace and energy efficient windows. Roof in great condition. Garage converted to bedroom. Detached hobby shop on side yard and shed off of patio. Both outbuildings have electricity. RV parking. Private back yard with terraced rock wall. Close to Link light rail, Airport & I-5
Single Family, 1 Story
1,440 sq. ft
1,440 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available, Septic System, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Wood
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Electric, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Detached Garage, Off Street.
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Available,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price