Unique secluded immaculate home & adjacent lot in idyllic forested greenbelt. Large office w/exterior door. Possible ADU. Quiet neighborhood, edge of town, 50 mi. S of Seattle, 5 mins. from 101/I-5, shopping, colleges and views of Mt. Rainier. Many upgrades & new roof, skylights, gutters. Monitored security. Spacious wrap-around deck. Low maintenance natural landscaping. Patio garden & water feature. Parking & power for RV/boat. Heated garage w/ storage room. Fragrance/chemical free. Hiking & biking nearby.
Single Family, Split Entry
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,694 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,694 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,HEPA Air Filtration,Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Primary,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking. Corner Lot,Dead End Street,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price