Quiet, private acreage with custom 5,300 sqft home. On the main floor there are two bedrooms both with an attached bathroom, a large living room, and a grand kitchen/dining space. The primary bedroom has a sauna and its own deck. Upstairs there is a library and 2 bonus rooms. The basement offers a separate entrance, a kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom, and living space. There are multiple outbuildings on the expansive property, a 6 stall stable with a fenced arena, barn/carport or shop, wood shed and more. Minutes from Highway 16, Gig Harbor, and Port Orchard. The parcel is just shy of 10 acres and zoned 1DU/ 5 acres. Room enough for in-laws and outlaws; potential for mini farm, retreat center, wedding venue, or home business.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
5,298 sq. ft
4,738 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available, Oil, Wood
John Sedgwick Jnr Hi
So. Kitsap High
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Sauna, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wet Bar, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. 5 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Detached Carport, Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Arena-Outdoor,Barn,Cable TV,Deck,Gated Entry,Green House,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop,Stable. Dirt Road, Open Space, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price