Pacific Northwest property is private oasis. Property is located off Delphi on a quiet dead end street. Owner was contractor & built this solid craftsman home.No detail was overlooked.Long paved driveway w/ample parking. Property has a pump house , chicken coop, green house , barn & shop. Fenced in paddock for your animals. Enter by front door & wander upstairs to the spacious living room,seperate dining room & well laid out kitchen w/great views. Head down to second level to primary bedroom & 3/4 bath , 2nd bedroom, utility room & full bathroom. Last level in this split plan is a great room with a wall of storage,wood stove & bar. Door leads to garage with plenty of built in storage. 4 bedroom septic. Check out photos & video.
Single Family, Split Entry
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,156 sq. ft
2,156 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Septic System,Electricity Available,Pellet,Wood,Individual Well
George Wash Bush Mid
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Stove/Range,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Primary,Built-In Vacuum,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Jetted Tub,Skylight(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wired for Generator,Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage,Off Street.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Gated Entry,Green House,Outbuildings,Patio,Shop. Dead End Street,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price