You'll feel the history in this stunning craftsman home on Tumwater Hill. Lovingly updated & expanded while maintaining its charm, the home features beautiful woodwork throughout, wood slatted ceilings, casement windows, hardwood flrs & some wonderful nooks & crannies. 3 bdrms, downstairs den/office (or 4th bdrm), 5 piece upstairs bath w/ vintage clawfoot tub, tile shower & 3 pedestal sinks. 3/4 bath down. The big bonus room upstairs is a great space too. Modernized kitchen w/ solid surface counters, gas stove & natural lighting. No worries here w/ updated wiring & plumbing, new hybrid water heater & newer furnace & heat pump. 960 SF 3 vehicle garage w/ 9 ft doors & lots of work space. Tumwater schools & you can't beat the central location.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,444 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,444 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Tumwater Hill Elem
A G West Black Hills
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet. Corner Lot,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price