Private retreat on Lake Lucinda, shared by only 6 lake front homes! This immaculate 3,100 SF NW Contemporary welcomes w/ tumbled stone entry, vaulted ceilings & stone arch, framing the serene views. Unique layout w/ 2 living levels, ea w/ access to wrap around cedar decks. Upper level incl. 3 beds, 2 bth, renovated kitchen, marble tops & stainless appl., opening to dining area w/ a European style wood stove & soapstone surround. Lower level has space for MIL w/ kitchen, new tops & convection micro., 1 bed + bonus, a rec. room, new carpet & renovated 3/4 bath. New insulation/seals/baffles in attic. Heat pump & septic serviced. Private dock. 2 bed septic. HOA fee incl. H2O. Surrounded by a 312-acre preserve protecting the natural habitat!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
3,380 sq. ft
3,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Septic System, Electricity Available, Common Area Maintenance
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Dock,RV Parking. Adjacent to Public Land, Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded, Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price